Cut big trees cleanly and consistently. Get up to 50 cuts through 6” x 6” branches on a single charge. Get the whole job done.
The Toro 60V Max 16” Brushless Chain Saw is the real deal. This ain’t no sissy saw. A full 16” bar and chain lets you cut big trees cleanly and consistently.
The best saw you ever saw. Interchangeable battery. Best-in-class performance.
Makes the cut in so many ways.
Onboard intel optimizes RPMs and torque in real time for peak performance in the toughest conditions, giving you more power, more runtime, and longer life from your tool.
Tensioning tools on demand. Tension and tweak like a pro for performance exactly how you want it.
- Full 16″ bar and chain.
- 3-phase brushless motor with RunSmart® onboard intel.
- Runtime for up to 50 cuts through 6″x6″ branches.**
- Part of the 60V Flex-Force Power System®, with an interchangeable battery that works with a full line of unbeatable battery-powered yard tools.
- Electric-start trigger. No cords. No choke. Just hit it and go.
- Automatic chain oiler and view-thru oil tank.
- Pro-style chain tensioning.
- Comfort grip handle—comfortable to hold, easy to grip, less vibration.
- Bar cover included for added safety.
- Optimized weight balance for easy maneuvering and handling.
- 3-year tool warranty, 3-year battery warranty
“The Toro 60v Cordless Chainsaw with 16” bar and chain has a good runtime, even with the included 2.5 Ah battery. Toro claims a single charge (2.5 Ah battery) can make up to 50 cuts of a 6”x6” timber. We proved that to be true with our testing on much larger wet logs we used for testing.”