Get up there and get at it with a reach long enough for whatever you need to cut. Comfort grip handle makes handling and maneuvering easy and reduces vibration, too.
Our battery-powered pole saw is your friend in high places. Long enough to get exactly where you need it. Nimble enough to fit in tight spaces. Beefy enough to take down the tough branches. Lots and lots of them.
A pole lotta cuttin’.
Cut like you mean it. (And love it.)
All you need to get the job done, including up to 80 cuts of 4" x 4" branches on a single charge. You'll run out of branches before you run out of juice.
Onboard intel optimizes RPMs and torque for peak performance in the toughest conditions, giving you more power, more runtime, and longer life from your tool.
- 3-phase brushless electric motor with RunSmart® onboard intel.
- A full 10″ bar and chain.
- 8′ pole reaches whatever you need to cut.
- Up to 80 cuts of 4″ x 4″ branches on a single charge.**
- Lightweight and maneuverable.
- Automatic bar and chain oiler for smoother cutting and long-lasting performance.
- Limb hook helps you pull down any branches that may get stuck after cutting.
- Comfort grip handle–comfortable to hold, easy to grip, and less vibration.
- Part of the 60V Flex-Force Power System®, with an interchangeable battery that works with a full line of unbeatable battery-powered yard tools.
- 3-year tool warranty, 3-year battery warranty